Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Name That Furry Thing






Tune in on  Friday May 8 for the new Mystery Herb but just in case you are hankering for a new challenge, here is my Name Those Furry Things- probably only once will I do this.

Basically, these are all plants. Well. One might not be a plant exactly, but none are animals.
I have not manipulated or rotated the photos, just cropped them. 
I don't know what you will WIN if you name them all. Some sort of BOOK. Give it a shot and I will post All of your guesses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

All photographs and recipes are original and copyrighted to Pat Crocker. Pat invites you to use her recipes and share with family and friends. Please contact Pat Crocker for express permission for commercial, internet, or other use of her photographs and recipes.